Saturday, July 9, 2011

Controller out of reached

I uploaded this picture because I figured "what better way to start something fresh than a painted canvas to build words on." So there you go. Blogger on Virgin boulevard just waiting to cross the street to "expertise blogger" avenue. Honestly, my laptop was a closer reach than my tv remote so I'm kinda forced out of boredom to start something new. 
The picture you see is me at my new location, Casa de Bona. What I'm doing is squeezing the head of Alex Pettyfer. Met the guy at a signing for I Am Number Four, which I didn't see until I bought the Blu-ray. I gotta say the man is gorgeous in person BUT that is one expensive plane ticket to paradise. Anyway, the show I'm currently watching is getting interesting so I'll leave it right here. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment